Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I really did

I really did read Genesis 1 today.

I really did mean to blog about it.

I really did get distracted with...like, things and stuff.

Especially as I notice that my today above should have been "yesterday" because it is now past 2 AM in the morning, and I am extremely tired tonight (this morning!) so it will not be done until later. Much later.

I really did use those pathetic excuses.

I really did expect sympathy, and/or understanding.

I really did.

But that was then. This is now. It's simply too late to care. :)

2 comments:

Chris said...

it is only appropriate that you go back and blog on the first chapter of Genesis so i can add my two cents on Genesis 1:8

Byroniac said...

Well, basically I blogged a HUGE post on the entire chapter of Genesis 1. It's found here: http://isaiah816.blogspot.com/2006/08/first-thoughts-on-genesis.html

My blog finally got spammed anonymously so I have enabled comments moderation.