Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Book Review of Don Piper's 90 Minutes in Heaven

Challies Dot Com has an interesting book view on an interesting book by an interesting person named Don Piper who claims and wrote a book about a visit to heaven, titled 90 Minutes in Heaven. I just happened to hear an interview tonight with Don Piper himself on the local radio station KBJS in the Jacksonville, TX area (Haven Today with Charles Morris). I was impressed with Don Piper's warmth and sincerity, but not his heaven or his so-called visit there. To borrow from the Challies book review I linked to in the title of this post, a Christian describing a Christless heaven just bothers me for some reason (and I can state personally that he did not mention seeing Christ once in his so-called heavenly journey, which is troubling to say the least).

No comments: