Thursday, October 12, 2006

Jesux, the Christian Linux OS that wasn't

Jesux. Yes, that's right. No, it's not some atheist's anti-Christian linux mad science project that escaped from the lab and is now running loose in the wild. Though you might think that with one or two glances at what could be called a horrible name (at least from a Christian perspective). By "wasn't" in the title I meant to infer its continued "lack" of existence, not reason for (almost) existing.

It's actually Christian in intent, with an even more oddball pronunciation (Hay-sooks???), and a not so surprising stillborn delivery. Sorry, for being critical, but I have to be honest (Where do people get these ideas? And perhaps more importantly, how on earth do I dig this stuff up from the bowels of the Internet?). OK, I admit---I am blogging this simply to waste electrons, internet bandwidth, distract otherwise weary eyeballs, and steal visual stimuli processing time in your brain just for reading this--so I can produce the thought in your head, this blog entry just wasted my precious time! Sorry about that. Really.

Three word summary of my review: just plain silly.

*EDIT* Found out this was a hoax (see "More Christian Linux stuff" above)

No comments: